Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Proudly Serving Rio Grande City Alice, Mission, & Edinburg, TX
These days, the roadways are busy wherever you go. Regardless of the type of vehicle you may drive, accidents still happen, and every driver needs protection when they get behind the steering wheel. The right auto insurance policy can help provide that protection to you. Call the team at Iglesias Insurance Agency to learn how we can help you with your auto insurance needs.
What Is Auto Insurance?
Auto insurance offers you financial protection if you are involved in an accident or experience another covered loss. Auto coverage is a contractual agreement between you and your insurer in which you agree to pay the insurer a premium in exchange for certain types and amounts of coverage as defined in your policy.
Why Is Auto Insurance Important?
If you have an accident, your car becomes damaged, or someone steals your vehicle, it can be costly to fix or replace it. In addition, if you or your passengers are injured, medical costs can be expensive. Sometimes, you can face a lawsuit if you or your vehicle caused damage or injury to a third party. These situations can be potentially financially devastating, and auto insurance can offer a layer of financial protection in these scenarios.
What Does Auto Insurance Provide?
Various types of coverage are available in an auto insurance policy. Common types of coverage include:
- Liability insurance—If an accident is your fault, this coverage may help pay for the losses of the other driver, and anyone else injured or harmed. Liability insurance is required in nearly all states in the United States, including Texas. You’ll need to show you have adequate liability coverage to satisfy the state’s minimum auto insurance requirements in order to register your vehicle and legally drive in Texas.
- Bodily injury liability coverage. This coverage may pay for third-party medical bills and sometimes for death benefits.
- Property damage liability coverage. This coverage may pay for damage to the other party’s property.
- Collision insurance—This coverage may cover damage to your vehicle sustained in an accident or collision with an object.
- Comprehensive insurance—This coverage may pay for non-accident damage, such as weather damage, fires, theft, vandalism or other incidents.
- Personal injury protection (PIP) coverage—This coverage may pay for your medical bills if you’re injured in an accident. This coverage may also cover other losses, such as lost income. Texas drivers are mandated by state law to purchase minimum amounts of PIP coverage or sign a waiver declining this coverage.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance—If someone who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage caused your accident, this coverage might help cover damages.
Can I Buy Additional Coverage?
Many insurance companies offer supplemental benefits that can be added to your auto insurance. Some more common types of additions are:
- Custom parts coverage
- Gap insurance
- Replacement cost vehicle coverage
- Rental car reimbursement
- Roadside assistance
- Vanishing deductibles
Iglesias Insurance Agency can determine if your auto insurance policy qualifies for supplemental benefits. Any additional benefits may affect your policy premium, so we can discuss if the extra coverage is the protection you want.
How Much Is Auto Insurance?
The price of your auto insurance premium depends on your coverage limits, your vehicle’s model and value, your driving history, where you live and your claims history. We can work together to put together an affordable policy that provides the coverage you want.
We Can Help
Iglesias Insurance Agency serves customers in Rio Grande City, Alice, McCallen, Mission and Edinburg, Texas. Contact any of our locations
to begin your auto insurance policy.